Mon.-Thur. 10am - 9pm
Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Gloucester County has entered the HIGH level of Covid transmission. In keeping with recent CDC recommendations, we REQUIRE that all patrons wear a mask while in the library regardless of vaccination status.
The library has masks that we can provide if you have forgotten one.
Please continue to practice
social distancing in the library, particularly around children.
We thank our patrons and community for allowing us to serve
you safely through this difficult time.
For those who do not wish to enter the library, curbside pickup will continue! Here is how it will work:
You can place material requests by calling us at 856-589-1656 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will let you know when the material is available.
Call us when you are outside the library and we will bring it out to you.
Do You Belong to a Book Club? Try our Book Club in a
Bag......12 books, book log, discussion questions included. Check out
period is 8 weeks. Titles available:
- "The Room" by Emma
- "Amen, Amen, Amen" by Abby
- "Little Bee" by Chris
- "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de
- "The Curious Incident of the
Dog in the Nighttime" by Mark Haddon
- "The Art of Racing in the
Rain" by Garth Stein
- "Extremely Loud and
Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer
- "Me Before You" by JoJo Moyes
- "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman
- "Behind Closed Doors" by B.A. Paris
- "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
- "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens
- "Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
titles available at GCLS. Call 856-589-1656 for more
; ?>; ?>; ?>